Riley, Chandler W.
Mr. Riley’s practice began with civil litigation matters, to include contract disputes, landlord/tenant law, banking and financial institutional law, and construction law, among several other areas. Mr. Riley has extensive experience assisting construction contractors, subcontractors, material men and labor suppliers in obtaining payment on projects. Mr. Riley also has substantial experience representing landlords in housing disputes with their tenants. Mr. Riley assists multifamily developers, to include local housing authorities, with the development and management of multifamily properties. Mr. Riley additionally assists financial institutions with analyzing how to make the best use out of those financial institutions’ troubled assets.
Mr. Riley obtained experience over the years with assisting clients in the formation of new corporate entities. Likewise, Mr. Riley assists his clients with the acquisition or disposition of their businesses.
Mr. Riley also enjoys assisting clients in establishing and protecting their trademark and copyright rights. Mr. Riley has experience in the application process for registering a trademark or copyright, as well as defending trademarks and copyrights against infringers.
Mr. Riley is admitted to practice in both Georgia and Alabama.
After graduating cum laude, with honors, from the University of Georgia with a B.S. in biology, Mr. Riley earned his Juris Doctor from Emory University’s School of Law.
Chandler W. Riley
(p) 706-243-5632 | (f) 706-596-9992 | email@example.com | Download vCard
Laura Ward (Assistant)
(p) 706-243-4047 | (f) 706-243-0417 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Download vCard
- University of Georgia (B.S., cum laude, with honors, 2001)
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Georgia, 2005
- Alabama, 2006
- Columbus Bar Association
- Chattahoochee Bar Association (Past President)
- Boys and Girls Club of the Chattahoochee Valley (Secretary, Board of Directors)
- Pastoral Institute (Board of Trustees)
- St. Francis-Emory Healthcare (Board of Directors)
Previously served on the following:
- Open Door Community House (Past Chair, Board of Directors)
- St. Luke United Methodist Church (Administrative Board)
- The Family Center (Board of Directors)
- Bridges Academy, school for autistic children (Board of Directors)