Reid Jr., E. Lowry
Mr. Reid concentrates his practice in the areas of probate, wills, trusts, estate planning, probate and estate administration; also, various aspects of commercial real estate, to include leases, title examinations, and the closing of real estate sales and purchases.
E. Lowry Reid, Jr.
(p) 706-243-5606 | (f) 706-243-0417 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Download vCard
Jill Anderson (Assistant)
(p) 706-243-4062 | (f) 706-243-0417 | email@example.com | Download vCard
- Davidson College (A.B., 1962)
- Duke University (L.L.B., 1965)
- Georgia(Former Chairman Fiduciary Law Section)
- Columbus Bar Association (Past President)
- American Bar Association
- Fellow American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Captain, U.S. Army (1965-67)
- Phi Delta Phi
- Duke Law Journal (1963-65)
- Georgia Super Lawyer for 2015, 2016