Parker, Daniel W.
Daniel focuses his practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate, estate planning, and probate law.
Daniel was born and raised in Columbus, Georgia. He graduated cum laude from the University of Georgia in 2009 with his B.B.A in Real Estate, and later earned his law degree from Georgia State University College of Law in 2013.
Daniel and his wife, Anne, and their children call Columbus’ Midtown area home. When not practicing law, Daniel enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.
Daniel W. Parker
(p) 706-243-5618 | (f) 706-323-7519 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Download vCard
(p) 706-243-4045 | (f) 706-323-7519 | email@example.com | Download vCard
- University of Georgia, 2009 (B.B.A., cum laude, 2009)
- Georgia State University College of Law (J.D., 2013)
Bar Admissions and Professional Activities
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Alabama
- Columbus Technical College Foundation, Inc. (Board Member)
- Columbus Area Habitat for Humanity (Board Member)
- Africa Rural Mission Columbus Association (Treasurer)
- Rotary Club of Columbus