McKenna, Robert (Rob) M.
Mr. McKenna concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial lending, real estate, estate planning, zoning, leasing, condominium law, and general corporate law. Mr. McKenna has substantial experience representing commercial and residential real property owners, developers and investors with their legal needs. Mr. McKenna has also been involved in the issuance of numerous industrial development revenue bonds.
In the past several years, Mr. McKenna has assisted clients with the following transactions:
- $100 million development of a retail commercial shopping center
- $67 million acquisition of a beverage distributorship
- $13 million asset-based line of credit
- Issuance of $12 million multi-family housing revenue bonds
- Acquisition and conversion of an historic mill property into condominiums and apartments
Mr. McKenna is a member of the State Bar of Georgia sections on Real Property Law.
Robert M. McKenna
(p) 706-243-5625 | (f) 706-323-7519 | email@example.com | Download vCard
Donna G. Garland (Assistant)
(p) 706-243-4078 | (f) 706-323-7519 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Download vCard
- Columbus State University (B.B.A., Finance, 1989)
- Georgia State University (J.D., 1996)
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Served as Financial Analyst at Hughes Georgia, Inc. (1989-90) and at Lockheed Martin