Cashbaugh, Tyler C.
Tyler focuses his practice in the areas of commercial litigation and general civil litigation.
Tyler is a cum laude graduate of the University of Georgia School of Law, where he was a student attorney in the Public Interest Practicum, and a law clerk for a civil litigation firm in Athens. He also graduated cum laude from Columbus State University, where he was a member of Pi Sigma Alpha, and the varsity golf team.
Tyler C. Cashbaugh
(p) 706-256-5306 | (f) 706-243-0415 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Download vCard
Kimberly Eller (Assistant)
(p) 706-243-4050 | (f) 706-243-0147 | email@example.com | Download vCard
- Columbus State University (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
- University of Georgia (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Columbus Bar Association
- Columbus Inn of Court
- Columbus State University Alumni Association, Board Member