Calhoun Jr., Marcus B.
Mr. Calhoun concentrates his practice in the area of general corporate matters; employment law; contract matters; commercial law and related business litigation.
Mr. Calhoun is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and Columbus Bar Association. Additionally, Mr. Calhoun was a Notes Editor, Georgia Law Review, 1971-1972 and author, “Jus Accrescendi and Joint Bank Accounts: A Look at the Georgia Story” 7 Georgia State Bar Journal 370, 1971; LCDR, U.S. Navy, 1964-1969; He is registered as a General Civil Mediator, Georgia 2004; Arbitrator, Georgia 2008.
After graduating from the United States Naval Academy with a B.A. in Education, Mr. Calhoun attended the University of Georgia where he obtained his Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, Phi Delta Phi.
Marcus B. Calhoun, Jr.
(p) 706-243-5609 | (f) 706-243-0417 | email@example.com | Download vCard
Laura Ward (Assistant)
(p) 706-243-4047 | (f) 706-243-0417 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Download vCard
- United States Naval Academy (B.A., 1964)
- University of Georgia (J.D., magna cum laude, 1972) Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, Phi Delta Phi
- LCDR, U.S. Navy, 1964-1969
- Columbus Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Notes Editor, Georgia Law Review, 1971-1972
- Author, “Jus Accrescendi and Joint Bank Accounts: A Look at the Georgia Story” 7 Georgia State Bar Journal 370, 1971